Bach Flower Level 1 Certification Course
Take charge of your own healing process
This is a Bach Centre (UK) approved course. All Bach Centre-approved courses teach the original simple method used by Dr. Bach.
In this course, you will learn to take a different perspective to look at yourself and your loved ones, to realize the emotions behind every defiant character or behaviour, and to examine how vibrational energies from flowers can help to harmonize these imbalances and restore peace within us.
Level 1 course covers the basics, including the indications for each remedy. It introduces fundamental concepts such as simplicity, the importance of personal selection, and the seven groups, and gives students the skills and confidence to use the remedies in their own lives and with family and friends.
In this course, you will:
- find out more about yourself and how to deal with some of your emotional woes
- learn about the 38 remedies and their indications
- understand the application of the remedies to common everyday situations
- learn to select remedies for loved ones to manage their emotional needs
- understand Dr Bach’s approach to healing
- understand how the remedies are made
- acquire the knowledge and skills to select and mix remedy bottle for themselves and their family members for their emotional needs
- anyone who has an interest in natural way of healing
- any suffering soul
- anyone battling with illness(es)
- anyone who would like to know more about their own emotional state and learn how to manage it
- anyone who would like to be in control of their own healing process
- anyone who would like to reconnect to his/her healing potential
- anyone who would like to bloom from within with positive energies
- caregivers, therapists, counsellors, complementary health providers, wellness practitioners, doctors, nurses, and people experiencing any form of dis-ease
Duration: 14 hours
Course Fee: £228 or S$410
Fee includes course materials, 1 treatment bottle, free consultation with instructor to make first remedy bottle
There are both onsite and online courses
On-site Venue: Centre of Joy (540 Sims Ave #02-06 S387603, Paya Lebar MRT Stn Exit D)
Wai Fong is a linguistic anthropologist. She is passionate about facilitating communications between individuals, as well as with one’s inner self. Wai Fong practices several therapeutic modalities for stress management and positive identity building.
She was introduced to the Bach Flower remedies in 2005 by a TCM physician. She has first hand experiences using the remedies for about 15 years, and has great confidence in the effectiveness of the remedy system, as well as agree with the simple and pure approach of Dr Bach towards illnesses and healing modality.
Wai Fong went on to be trained as a practitioner and started practising in 2016. In June 2017, she completed the Level 1 Teacher’s Training course and is now a Bach Centre Level 1 Certification Course Teacher.
Please register for the Level 1 certification course at least 10 days before course start date to allow time for course materials preparation. If you’ve missed this deadline, please contact 8892 6993.
|Bach Flower L1 Certification Course|