Bach Flower Level 1 Certification Course 巴哈花疗一阶认证课程
Take charge of your own healing process
This is a Bach Centre (UK) approved course. All Bach Centre-approved courses teach the original simple method used by Dr. Bach.
In this course, you will learn to take a different perspective to look at yourself and your loved ones, to realize the emotions behind every defiant character or behaviour, and to examine how vibrational energies from flowers can help to harmonize these imbalances and restore peace within us.
Level 1 course covers the basics, including the indications for each remedy. It introduces fundamental concepts such as simplicity, the importance of personal selection, and the seven groups, and gives students the skills and confidence to use the remedies in their own lives and with family and friends.
In this course, you will:
- find out more about yourself and how to deal with some of your emotional woes
- learn about the 38 remedies and their indications
- understand the application of the remedies to common everyday situations
- learn to select remedies for loved ones to manage their emotional needs
- understand Dr Bach’s approach to healing
- understand how the remedies are made
- acquire the knowledge and skills to select and mix remedy bottle for themselves and their family members for their emotional needs
- anyone who has an interest in natural way of healing
- any suffering soul
- anyone battling with illness(es)
- anyone who would like to know more about their own emotional state and learn how to manage it
- anyone who would like to be in control of their own healing process
- anyone who would like to reconnect to his/her healing potential
- anyone who would like to bloom from within with positive energies
- caregivers, therapists, counsellors, complementary health providers, wellness practitioners, doctors, nurses, and people experiencing any form of dis-ease
Duration: 14 hours
Course Fee: S$410
Fee includes course materials, 1 treatment bottle, free consultation with instructor to make first remedy bottle
Venue: Centre of Joy 喜乐空间
998 Toa Payoh North #03-10
(Braddell MRT Station Exit C)
Wai Fong is a linguistic anthropologist. She is passionate about facilitating communications between individuals, as well as with one’s inner self. Wai Fong practices several therapeutic modalities for stress management and positive identity building.
She was introduced to the Bach Flower remedies in 2005 by a TCM physician. She has first hand experiences using the remedies for about 15 years, and has great confidence in the effectiveness of the remedy system, as well as agree with the simple and pure approach of Dr Bach towards illnesses and healing modality.
Wai Fong went on to be trained as a practitioner and started practising in 2016. In June 2017, she completed the Level 1 Teacher’s Training course and is now a Bach Centre Level 1 Certification Course Teacher.
- 进一步了解自己以及如何处理一些情绪困扰 了解
- 认识 38 种花精的特色及其对治的情绪
郑惠芳博士（PhD, BFRP） 是一位语言人类学者。她热衷于促进人与人之间，以及与内心自我的沟通。惠芳采用多种治疗方式来协助人们调解压力和建立积极的自我认同。 2005年，一位中医师介绍她使用巴哈花疗，之后她就持续使用，到目前已经拥有 18年的亲身使用经验，对疗法的有效性充满信心，也认同巴哈医生简单纯净的治疗疾病理念。为了让更多人受惠于这个简单纯净又有效的系统，惠芳接受执业培训，并于2016年开始执业。隔年，她完成了一阶教师培训课程，目前是巴哈中心一阶文凭课程的导师。
Media Coverage and Interviews 媒体报道与访问
Flower Energies in Emotional Management
Interview with Katherine Khoo, Nutritional Therapist, Aman Wellness,
从 8:45 开始